sabato 16 novembre 2013

Autodesk 3ds Max Certification

Yesterday I attended and passed at 100% the Autodesk’s 3ds Max 2014 exam!

Luca Deriu - Autodesk Certified Professional/Instructor

The exam was quite simple even if quite tricky in some questions, good work Autodesk! I’m sure someone really enjoyed to prepare the questions and scenes ;)
For this great satisfaction I have to say thanks to UPGRADE: Donato Cremonesi, Blerina Pashollari, Valeria Pizzi, Valeria Casanova and Gianluca Melcangi. I use Max since Kinetix/Discreet time, when the software was known with the name “3D Studio Max r2”, but Upgrade organized the exam and offered me performant computer and confortable structure to attend it (plus coffee before exam!).

Luca Deriu - Autodesk Certified Professional/Instructor

Even if I expect this certifiation will not influence my career, it is for me a big honour and pleasure to be recognized directly by Autodesk…expecially after 3 manuals, 30 hours of video training and 7 years of teaching :D
Cheers!

0 commenti: